SNAP Specialist/Analyst [MAIII]
Amazing Opportunity with NV Health & Human Services!
Don't miss this!
The NV Dept of Health & Human Services is looking for two Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program [SNAP] Specialists!
This position will serve as a Specialist/Analyst assisting the Division's Audit Liaison with fiscal monitoring of SNAP subrecipients to ensure expenditures of federal funds are properly documented and made in accordance with applicable regulations and requirements, determine if a subrecipient and third-party subrecipient are carrying out its activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the subaward, review the adequacy of the subrecipients' internal controls and the reliability of subrecipients' financial management system, verify subrecipients have received a single audit, as required under 2 CFR part 200 subpart F, develop procedures for addressing subrecipient noncompliance, and to ensure the subrecipients meet the terms and conditions of the subaward, fiscal goals, and that amounts reported are accurate, allowable, supported by documentation and properly allocated. In addition, this position will assist the Fiscal Unit with any SNAP-related payments, as necessary.
- Senior level experience in monitoring subrecipients of federal grant awards.
- Experience monitoring public or non-profit organizations.
- Experience in working with federal compliance and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of 2 CFR 200.
- Experience in the interpretation and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles [GAAP] and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards [GAGAS] as applicable for subrecipient monitoring.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing financial records and supporting documentation.
- Assist with the development/modification of written policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of written reports resulting from subrecipient monitoring in matters concerning the effectiveness of a subrecipient's internal controls, policies, and/or procedures, identifying questioned costs, unallowable activities, and/or expenditures and assisting in the evaluation of a subrecipient's risk level.
- Assist fiscal with SNAP-related reports and payments, as necessary.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in public or business administration, finance, social sciences, mathematics or related field and two years of professional experience in the research, development, evaluation or revision of programs, organizations, methods or procedures; OR graduation from high school or equivalent education and four years of professional experience as described above; OR one year of experience as a Management Analyst I in Nevada State service; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience as described above.
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Contact UsNVCarson City/Reno
769 Basque Way, Suite 100, Carson City, NV 89706
Fax Number: 775-200-0929
For more information about this position, email Christopher G Vezina
View other jobs in:
Production Operator in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 07/06/2022
Traffic Directional (LV) in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 07/05/2022
Administrative Assistant II in
Temporary :: Clerical :: 07/01/2022
Parks Maintenance Worker in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 06/30/2022
Administrative Assistant I in
Temporary :: Clerical :: 06/23/2022
Office Assistant II
Mesa AZ :: Temporary :: 07/06/2022
Elections Temporary Voter Registration Clerk
Phoenix AZ :: Temporary :: 07/06/2022
Administrative Assistant II
Carson City NV :: Temporary :: 07/01/2022
Community Manager - Delano Part time
Delano CA :: Temporary :: 06/29/2022
Community Manager - Bakersfield Part time
Bakersfield CA :: Temporary :: 06/29/2022
Data Entry Clerk
Greer SC :: Temporary :: 06/28/2022
Administrative Assistant I
Carson City NV :: Temporary :: 06/23/2022
Placerville CA :: Temporary :: 06/21/2022
Inside Sales Support
Dixon CA :: Temporary :: 06/21/2022
Administrative Assistant - Bilingual in Spanish
Vacavile CA :: Temporary :: 06/21/2022