Customer Service Representative
Job DescriptionMarathon is seeking qualified candidates for a Direct Hire, Manufacturing Customer Service Representative for a client in San Antonio, TX!
Customer Service Reps provide exceptional customer service, inside sales support, account and order management, order entry, invoicing and quoting for client customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurate order entry, providing quotes, checking pricing, coordinating with other departments, notifying customers of shipment information and assisting other inside sales reps, as needed
• Provides all information necessary to satisfy customer inquiries, offers alternatives to help resolve problems, follows up on quotes, provides submittals and/or certifications when requested, and provides shipping dates/notification/ tracking info
• Maintains / files all proper records related to customer inquires, orders, and customer requests related to specific jobs/orders
• Maintains orders on client tracking form and forwards to upper management and sales team daily
• Communicates with shop to determine delivery dates and following up on existing orders
• Answer incoming phone calls and emails from customers
• Other miscellaneous duties as required
• At least (3) years of Customer Service experience (NON RETAIL)
• Experience in Manufacturing environment required!
• Must have good computer and data entry skills
• Must pass a full background check and drug test
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with overtime, as needed or requested.
Annual salary range of $39,000 to $49,000, depending on experience. Great benefits package including 401K, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement and more!
Interested candidates should forward resumes to this post or apply online at http://www.mwebconcepts.com/seekers/application.go?app_office_id=59 for immediate consideration!!!
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View other jobs in:
Merchandise Associate in
Temporary :: Retail :: 12/02/2021
General Labor in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 11/30/2021
1st shift Assemblers in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 11/29/2021
1st General Labor in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 11/22/2021
Forklift Driver 1st and 2nd Shift in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 11/11/2021
Maintenance Technician II
Woodland CA :: Facilities :: 12/01/2021
Human Resource Manager
Orlando FL :: Manufacturing :: 11/23/2021
Dedham MA :: Engineering :: 11/09/2021
Technical Service Associate
Fountain Inn SC :: Mechanical Engineer :: 11/05/2021
Entry Level- Quality Inspector.
Phoenix AZ :: Manufacturing :: 11/05/2021