Save this Job
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Must be able to work independently.
• General knowledge of building construction, outside equipment and grounds keeping.
• Everything from shingling, painting, mowing, snow removal – to name but a few.
• Frequent climbing of stairs is required along with lifting (At least 50 Lbs) and moving of various materials required.
• Responsible for food safety and quality
• Follows all program guidelines for Halal and Kosher certifications
• Responsible for immediately identifying non-conforming product or equipment to their supervisor at any step of the operation.
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit and pay card options available)
- Health Insurance available upon hire
- Employee discount program
- Referral bonus
Please apply online to learn more:
Please call our office at 978-840-8887 with any questions you may have!
Please note- This position is in the Greenville & Milford areas.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
38 Main Street, 1st Floor, Leominster, MA 01453
Fax Number: 978-840-8886
For more information about this position, email Hermel F Bouchard
View other jobs in:
Machine Operator in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 04/28/2021
Grounds Keeper/Maintenance in
Temporary :: Trades Person :: 04/28/2021
Extruder Operator 2nd shift in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 04/27/2021
Cell Assembler in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 04/21/2021
Maintenance Mechanic I in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 03/05/2021
Newnan GA :: Temporary :: 05/03/2021
Greenville NH :: Temporary :: 04/28/2021
Union City CA :: Temporary :: 04/15/2021
Tyngsboro MA :: Temporary :: 03/17/2021
N Chelmsford MA :: Temporary :: 01/07/2021
Sr Test Engineer
Londonderry NH :: Temporary :: 12/08/2020
Marlborough MA :: Temporary :: 08/21/2020