Job DescriptionMarathon Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for a Direct Hire, Maintenance Supervisor position available immediately in Mansfield, TX!!
The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and supervision to the Maintenance production team engaged in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production equipment. Strives to ensure safety, quality and maximum production efficiencies in order to meet and support the manufacturing facility’s overall.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Overseeing, planning and issuing work orders to appropriate team members for the implementation of equipment modifications, preventative maintenance and any corrective maintenance.
• Coordinating repairs and maintenance activities with the production and scheduling departments as necessary.
• Remaining active on the floor including providing any “hands-on” trouble shooting and maintenance of production equipment.
• Enforcing all plant rules, monitors attendance and provides corrective action (discipline) as necessary.
• Generating maintenance logs and any documents related to operating metrics such as OEE.
• Conducting safety inspections of work areas, examines tools/equipment, facilitates safety training to prevent, identify and correct unsafe conditions or violation of safety procedures and rules.
• Preparing purchase requisitions in order to request any materials and supplies such as tools, equipment and replacement parts. May maintain spare parts inventory dependent on location.
• Interfacing with vendors and suppliers to discuss products used in repair work and/or projects that need to be completed.
• Participating in Lean Manufacturing practices such as Six Sigma, 5S, FMEA, 8D Problem Analysis.
• Fostering a positive working environment and drives Maintenance team to meet set productivity targets and performance standards.
• Reviewing location’s Key Performance Indicators KPIs (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) to make recommendations for improving plant operations, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maintenance problem resolution.
• Planning and coordinating the installation and removal of plant equipment.
• Ensuring Maintenance employees are properly trained in all aspects of their jobs to include safety, quality and production.
• Recommending and coordinates any safety and technical training.
• Serving as back-up to Maintenance Manager when they are not available.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Requirements include, but may not be limited to:
• Must have Injection Molding experience
• Associates Degree and/or technical school certification
• Experience with electrical trouble shooting and repair
• At least three years of experience leading/supervising in a manufacturing operation
• Previous experience working in a Lean environment preferred
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Exceptional written/verbal communication skills and ability to be a team player
• Excellent analytical thinking and innovative problem solving skills
• Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Microsoft Office Proficiency; SAP knowledge preferred
Annual salary of $80,000 to $85,000, depending on experience, with benefits.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, with on call responsibilities.
Interested candidates should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact UsDesoto/Dallas Area
1801 N. Hampton Road, Suite 331, Desoto, TX 75115
Fax Number: 972-905-4644
For more information about this position, email us
View other jobs in:
Housekeeping Room Attendants / Lobby Attendants in
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 09/21/2021
Skin Flippers in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/20/2021
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 09/20/2021
Inside Sales Coordinator in
Temporary :: Clerical :: 09/14/2021
School Cafeteria Worker in
Temporary :: Education :: 09/13/2021
Mansfield TX :: Facilities :: 09/09/2021
Bilingual Warehouse Supervisor
Chandler AZ :: Manufacturing :: 09/02/2021
Customer Service Representative
San Antonio TX :: Administrative :: 08/26/2021
Distribution Associate 1st Shift
Portsmouth NH :: Manufacturing :: 08/22/2021
Distribution Associate 2nd shift
Newburyport MA :: Manufacturing :: 08/22/2021