Job DescriptionMarathon Staffing is seeking hard-working, reliable candidates for a Direct Hire, Steel Estimator position available immediately in Orlando, FL!!!
Steel Estimators provide exceptional sales support with project quotation and follow up, working in conjunction with Outside Sales to grow revenue in markets. They actively engage in sales calls and customer outreach while providing sales analysis for the market. They are expected to achieve monthly sales goals and report weekly on the progress.
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
• Quotations and order processing
• Log and file orders
• Receive material in the system and properly file the documents
• Help customers with specs and plan details
• Ordering materials needed for their projects or for the shop, as requested
• Be the point person for any returns
• Follow up with the shipping and fabrication departments to ensure their orders are received
• Monitor order status and notify customers when orders are complete and ready for pick up/work with shipping to schedule trucks
• Other duties as requested by management
Required experience includes, but may not be limited to:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
• Experience in waterworks industry is preferred.
• Some CAD experience is preferred.
• Ability to read specifications and interpret plans if preferred
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM; however, candidates should have some flexibility to perform overtime, as needed.
Salary range is $55,000 to $60,000 annually, depending on experience.
Interested candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!!!
To apply online, visit up as http://www.mwebconcepts.com/seekers/application.go?app_office_id=67 and start your profile!
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View other jobs in:
Steel Estimator in
Direct Hire :: Administrative :: 03/16/2021
2nd Shift, Machine Operator in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 02/23/2021