Sr Test Engineer
Job DescriptionTest Engineer
Marathon has a client that is one of the largest defense contractors looking to hire a Sr. Test Engineer in the Newington, NH area.
We are hiring during Covid-19.
Will need comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management. Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches. Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
• Responsible for performing the integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
• In support of system design activities, responsible for test and/or integration of COTS-based electromechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
• Integration responsibilities may include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities.
• Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
• Testing responsibilities may include analyzes requirements for testability issues.
• Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance.
• Plans and leads test working groups, test readiness reviews. Conducts testability and producibility analyses and reviews.
• Other duties as described
• 40% travel
• Requires comprehensive level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• May have in-depth knowledge of project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience.
• Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
164 Westford Road, Suite 10, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Fax Number: 978-649-6478
For more information about this position, email Leigh Ann Scaglione
View other jobs in:
Cell Assembler in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 06/11/2021
Distribution Associate 1st Shift in
Direct Hire :: Manufacturing :: 06/04/2021
Material Handler 1st Shift in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 05/21/2021
Machine Operator in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 04/28/2021
Grounds Keeper/Maintenance in
Temporary :: Trades Person :: 04/28/2021
Newnan GA :: Temporary :: 06/15/2021
N Chelmsford MA :: Temporary :: 06/11/2021
1st shift Builder- Floors
Belchertown MA :: Temporary :: 05/28/2021
Marlborough MA :: Temporary :: 05/18/2021
Greenville NH :: Temporary :: 04/28/2021
Union City CA :: Temporary :: 04/15/2021
Tyngsboro MA :: Temporary :: 03/17/2021
Sr Test Engineer
Londonderry NH :: Temporary :: 12/08/2020