Job DescriptionHelper – Fountain Inn, SC
• Hiring During COVID-19
• Immediate start
Marathon is a growing company with over twenty offices nationwide offering employees amazing flexibility in exploring new opportunities and learning new skills through on the job training. We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, employee discount program, access to health care insurance, employee referral bonuses and more!
We are now seeking a Helpers for a local manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth. The company has openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work for a growing company that is serious about continuous improvement and developing its workforce, this may be the opportunity for you! Benefits and growth opportunities are outstanding. Team focused on production and improvement.
Essential Job Functions (Duties and Responsibilities): The primary duties consist of, but are not limited to the following.
• Prepares work for processing including cleaning, painting, wiring, placing fixture, etc.
• Loads and unloads furnaces, bins, fixtures, baskets, etc.
• Stacks/loads parts in customer bins or containers.
• Immediately brings any unusual problem, irregularity or concern to Heat Treater, Foreman/Lead Person or management.
• Practices safety and good housekeeping at all times.
• Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS.
• Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
• Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
• Education – High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have knowledge of basic math.
• May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift operation certification.
• Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
Physical & Mental Demands:
• Must be able to work in a sitting position for extended periods of time
• Manual dexterity to perform data entry functions.
• Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
• Must have the cognitive and mental capacity to perform essential job functions.
• Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, files, etc.
• Ability to hear in person and via phone.
Work week: Monday – Friday – 1st-5a-1:30p; 2nd 1p – 9:30p, 3rd 9p – 5:30 some scheduled weekends
Pay rate: $12.50 per hour
Apply today for immediate consideration at www.marathonstaffing.com. Go to “Apply” code “SCSIMP or contact us at 864-881-4700 for more details.
Marathon Staffing is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact UsSimpsonville/Greenville Area
400 SE Main St, Suite B, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Fax Number: 864-881-4707
For more information about this position, email Barbara A Allen
View other jobs in:
Banquet Server in
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 09/16/2020
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/15/2020
Quality Inspector in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/03/2020
Production Finisher in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/31/2020
Crew 1 - 12hrs - Day in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/27/2020
Dallas TX :: Temporary :: 09/18/2020
Chandler AZ :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Assembly 1st and 2nd Shift
Thornton CA :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Cell Assembler - Priority 1
Salem NH :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Night Shift Chemical Operator
Wilmington MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Roslindale MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
General Laborer/sleever / labele
Ayer MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Fountain Inn SC :: Temporary :: 09/15/2020
North Billerica MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
Leominster MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020