Inside Sales Coordinator
Job DescriptionWe are hiring!! We are looking for a motivated individual for a Inside Sales Coordinator position. This is a full-time, internal temp to hire position for Marathon Staffing which has a history of growth and innovation since 1987!
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for developing new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone, to increase sales. Provides support to customers and account managers by maintaining frequent communication with both and by helping troubleshoot problems.
Works under general supervision; a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required; relays on pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
• Maintains frequent communication with customer base and gathers information to ensure their satisfaction.
• Solicits sales orders from existing customers via phone
• Develops new customers via "pull" through marketing (Phone-Internet).
• Assists qualifying leads gauging interest level, time frame, needs, etc., and directs leads to proper channels.
• Executes market penetration strategy utilizing web-based sales leads.
• Communicates sample needs for customers/dealers/contractors with the plant.
• Corresponds regularly with customers, i.e. Brand Bulletins, Brochures, and any program updates.
• Helps drive new product sales by communicating unknown products to customers
• Works with account managers to comply with customer request and to solve customer problems.
• Maintains positive relationships with distributors
• Works with Product Managers to enhance sales programs
• Attends shows and product introductions when necessary.
• Attends various product trainings, as needed.
• Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Minimum of high school graduate
• Minimum two years of experience in customer services.
• Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business-related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer, scanner, etc)
Skills and abilities:
• Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
• Proficiency in the use of business math
• Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
• Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with co-workers and management
• Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time
• Ability to work hours mandated by management
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
• Strong organization skills and detail oriented
• Be a team player and support the Company's goals
• Conducts in a professional manner
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 depending on experience
Contact UsSalisbury NC
358 Woodmill Rd, Salisbury, NC 28147
For more information about this position, call Maricela C Gonzalez at 336-468-7641
View other jobs in:
Yard Switcher in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 09/15/2020
Assembler P2 in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 09/14/2020
Temporary :: Assembly :: 09/01/2020
Inside Sales Coordinator in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 08/27/2020
Shipping Clerk in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 07/29/2020
Salisbury NC :: Temporary :: 09/15/2020
Salisbury NC :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
2nd Shift Operators
Kyle TX :: Temporary :: 09/08/2020
1st & 2nd Shift Final Assembly
Georgetown TX :: Temporary :: 09/08/2020
1st shift Assemblers
Schertz TX :: Temporary :: 09/04/2020
Salisbury NC :: Temporary :: 09/01/2020
Inside Sales Coordinator
Salisbury NC :: Temporary :: 08/27/2020
Manufacturing Tech I
Westford MA :: Temporary :: 08/21/2020
Salisbury NC :: Temporary :: 07/29/2020
1st Shift Electronic Assembler
Lake City PA :: Temporary :: 06/22/2020