Back to jobsApply Now
Save this Job
Save this Job
Crew 1 - 12hrs - Day
Job DescriptionMarathon is a growing workforce solutions provider with over twenty offices nationwide offering employees amazing flexibility in exploring new opportunities, learning new skills through on the job training, and peace of mind working with a team with over 30 years of experience.
We are now seeking Production Associates for a well-known area manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth. This company has openings for all shift. New employees will be trained by knowledgeable supervisors on various machine operation tasks. If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a growing company that is serious about continuous improvement and developing its workforce, this may the opportunity you are seeking!
Associates are responsible for all aspects of the production process, including but not limited to: material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, warehousing, and various support activities. The operator position duties and responsibilities can change regularly based on the plants need.
• Operation of molding machines
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise and report to appropriate personnel.
• Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and locker rooms.
• Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team.
• Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
• Ability to move and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Good reading and comprehension skills.
• Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
• Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
• Inspect and monitor equipment and defects to identify any replacements, malfunctions and report to any issues to Supervisor or appropriate personnel.
• Any and all other duties assigned by management.
12 hours shifts – 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am/36 hour work week and a 48 hour work week;
8 hours OT on 48 hour work week
Two – 8 hour shift – 2:00pm – 10:00pm and 10:00pm – 6:00am
Pay Rate: $11.50 - $14.50 per hour, $1.00 increase with no incidents within the first 30 days.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration of this position that offers choice of shift, ability to refer a friend, and opportunity to learn new skills.
To apply online, visit us www.marathonstaffing.com/job-seekers and Apply Now using office code "SCSimp"!! or call our office at 864-881-4700.
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact UsSimpsonville/Greenville Area
400 SE Main St, Suite B, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Fax Number: 864-881-4707
For more information about this position, email Barbara A Allen
View other jobs in:
Banquet Server in
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 09/16/2020
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/15/2020
Quality Inspector in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/03/2020
Production Finisher in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/31/2020
Crew 1 - 12hrs - Day in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/27/2020
Chandler AZ :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Assembly 1st and 2nd Shift
Thornton CA :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Cell Assembler - Priority 1
Salem NH :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Night Shift Chemical Operator
Wilmington MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Roslindale MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
General Laborer/sleever / labele
Ayer MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Fountain Inn SC :: Temporary :: 09/15/2020
North Billerica MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
Leominster MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
Dallas TX :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020