Job DescriptionMarathon Staffing is now seeking reliable, hard working candidates, who enjoy working overtime for a Truss Builder position available in New London, N.C. with immediate starts!!!
We are partners with a global leading lumber company who is dedicated to a safe work environment, providing opportunity and great benefits (medical, dental, vision, personal time, vacation time and 401K upon direct hire.
Due to Covid-19 we are taking precautions on conducting interviews for our perspective candidates in order to provide a safe environment to our applicants, current employees and staff.
Principal Duties /Responsibilities:
• Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for the operation.
• Completes work area set up.
• Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed instructions and in accordance with quality standards.
• Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
• Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label, and band components/finished product.
• Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
• Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
• Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to work in a safe manner
* Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions or blue prints
* Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
* Ability to pay attention to surroundings
* Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
* Punctual and reliable
*Must be able to read tape measure and have basic math skills
*Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
1st Shift, Monday-Friday, OT may be requested and on some weekends depending on production
Compensation:$12.00- for training/depending on experience, possible pay increase $12-$16 upon direct hire with good attendance and work ethic.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration if you have one available, but not needed. All applicants with previous experience in carpentry, construction or builders welcome to apply!
For more information or assistance contact Kendra at (978) 799-9521 or by email at email@example.com.
To apply directly, visit us at http://www.mwebconcepts.com/seekers/application.go?app_office_id=87 and complete your online application with us!
Marathon Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact UsSalisbury NC
358 Woodmill Rd, Salisbury, NC 28147
For more information about this position, call at 336-468-7641
View other jobs in:
General Labor/Builder in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/11/2020
Temporary :: Assembly :: 08/10/2020
Assembler P2 in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 08/07/2020
Shipping Clerk in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 07/29/2020
Machine Maintenance Mechanic II in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 07/06/2020
New London NC :: Temporary :: 08/11/2020
Greenville SC :: Temporary :: 08/10/2020
Night Shift Supervisor
leominster MA :: Temporary :: 08/10/2020
Leominster MA :: Temporary :: 08/07/2020
2nd Shift, Quality/Gen Labor
Lynchburg VA :: Temporary :: 08/06/2020
2nd Shift, Forklift Operators
Rowesville SC :: Temporary :: 08/06/2020
General Labor - Wet/Dry Hacker
Sacramento CA :: Temporary :: 08/04/2020
Jean NV :: Temporary :: 08/04/2020
2nd Shift, Saw Operator
Rowesville SC :: Temporary :: 08/03/2020
Traffic Directional (LV)
Las Vegas NV :: Temporary :: 08/03/2020