Job DescriptionMarathon is a growing workforce solutions provider with over twenty offices nationwide offering employees amazing flexibility in exploring new opportunities, learning new skills through on the job training, and peace of mind working with a team with over 30 years of experience.
We are currently hiring for an Inventory Technician for one of our client's IT Department. We are looking for quality candidates to fill this role. This is an immediate hire position. Please see the info and job description below.
Qualifications & Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Competencies:
• High School Diploma or U.S. equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and maintain accurate records.
• Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills required to achieve the goals of the position.
• Demonstrated proficiency and experience in inventory controls, word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and knowledge of or willingness to learn an asset tracking system.
• Receive and process warehouse network inventory with the ability to pack or unpack items for inventory or installation.
• Perform regular inventory control and maintain high quality documented standards for E-Rate audits
• Decal, mark, or label stock items and implement best practices for storage of inventory
• Sort and place items on storage racks and prepare pallets for shipping as needed
• Assist with electronic maintenance of receiving inventory and updating locations as renovations, removals or disposal occurs (District’s Hayes [TIPWEB/IT] system)
• Assists both internal and external auditors with locating networking equipment.
• Manage and support annual inventory auditing process
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires, stooping and bending. May be required to push, pull, and/or carry various sizes of boxes of equipment to and from a school to a truck and into the warehouse
• Stay current with E-Rate rules, policies, Eligible Service Lists, and other related guidelines
• Comply with District policies, procedures and regulations local, state, and federal
• Maintain a working relationship with networking vendors and service providers
• Perform all other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned
Contact UsDesoto/Dallas Area
1801 N. Hampton Road, Suite 331, Desoto, TX 75115
Fax Number: 972-905-4644
For more information about this position, email Albert D Sanders
View other jobs in:
DISD Call Center Rep in
Temporary :: Clerical :: 06/29/2020
Pressure Treater Hiring NOW!! in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 06/22/2020
Production Manager in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 06/18/2020
Forklift Operators in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 06/11/2020
1st/2nd Shift Operators in
Temporary :: Assembly :: 06/05/2020