Job DescriptionCNC Machinist – Campobello, SC
Marathon is a growing company with over twenty offices nationwide offering employees amazing flexibility in exploring new opportunities and learning new skills through on the job training. We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, employee discount program, access to health care insurance, employee referral bonuses and more!
We are now seeking a CNC Machinist for a local manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth. The company has openings on all shifts.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work for a growing company that is serious about continuous improvement and developing its workforce, this may be the opportunity for you! Benefits and growth opportunities are outstanding. Team focused on production and improvement
Qualified Candidates Will:
• Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• At least 1 year as a Machinist
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
• Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards
• Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repair
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Hours: 7am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 7am – 12 noon on Fridays
Apply today for immediate consideration at www.marathonstaffing.com or contact us at 864-881-4700.
Marathon Staffing is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact UsSimpsonville/Greenville Area
400 SE Main St, Suite B, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Fax Number: 864-881-4707
For more information about this position, email us
View other jobs in:
Banquet Server in
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 09/16/2020
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/15/2020
Quality Inspector in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 09/03/2020
Production Finisher in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/31/2020
Crew 1 - 12hrs - Day in
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 08/27/2020
Chandler AZ :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Assembly 1st and 2nd Shift
Thornton CA :: Temporary :: 09/17/2020
Cell Assembler - Priority 1
Salem NH :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Night Shift Chemical Operator
Wilmington MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Roslindale MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
General Laborer/sleever / labele
Ayer MA :: Temporary :: 09/16/2020
Fountain Inn SC :: Temporary :: 09/15/2020
North Billerica MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
Leominster MA :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020
Dallas TX :: Temporary :: 09/14/2020