Job DescriptionMarathon Staffing is seeking dynamic candidates for a Direct Hire, Maintenance Manager in Union City, CA!
The Maintenance Manager will plan, manage and direct the activities of employees in Maintenance and Engineering function areas. Key measurements will be productivity, cost, quality and safety plan.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and directs the work of Project Engineer's and coordinates the work with G.O. Engineering, contractors and Union City staff for the planning and installation of new equipment and facilities and the modification of existing equipment and facilities.
- Advises Plant Manager/Department Managers immediately of significant maintenance issues and directs efforts for a rapid resolution of the problem. Has overall responsibilities for the proper management of maintenance supervision and hourly employees in their performance of maintenance and repair tasks.
- Monitors, reviews and evaluates daily, weekly and monthly costs, labor and material usage data: identifies problems and implements corrective actions.
- Reviews and approves job bids, contract labor and the purchase of non-standard material and equipment.
- Assures that all plant and safety rules and policies are enforced and that violators are disciplined in a fair and consistent manner, serves as a Company representative in grievance and contract negotiations with craft unions.
- Insures that Maintenance Department and Engineering Department personnel are qualified and properly trained and works with Human Resources Manager in the development of training programs when training needs are identified.
- As a member of the Plant Managers staff meets regularly with other staff members to formulate and discuss means of achieving company goals.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
• B.S. Degree in Engineering REQUIRED!!
• Minimum of 5+ years of Maintenance and/or Engineering in an Industrial and/or Construction field
• Ability to plan and direct the work of Engineering Department
• Ability to direct a large Maintenance workforce engaged in repair, modification and construction of machinery and equipment.
• Ability to pass a full background check and drug test
Hours are roughly 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Annual salary range of $105,000 to $125,000, based on experience and negotiable, plus 15% bonus/incentive! Full benefits package including 401K, pet insurance and more!!!
Qualified candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Amy at (978) 649-4632.
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View other Jobs in:
Bilingual Event Typists SF in San Francisco
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 07/16/2019
Fabricator in Thornton
Temporary :: Trades Person :: 07/14/2019
2nd Shift, Maint. Electrician in Thornton
Temporary :: Trades Person :: 07/12/2019
Event Staffers SF, CA in San Francisco
Temporary :: Hospitality :: 07/09/2019
Forklift Operators in Thornton
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 07/08/2019
Billerica MA :: Direct Hire :: 07/11/2019
Leominster MA :: Direct Hire :: 06/30/2015