Job DescriptionMarathon Staffing is seeking candidates for Direct Hire, Client Advisor positions available immediately in Bedford, NH!!
Client Advisors supports the growth of the banking office by proactively developing new business opportunities and deepening relationships with existing clients in order to contribute directly to the growth of the office. Functions as “trusted advisor” to banking clients, providing solutions and delivering exceptional service, handling any client need from basic teller transactions to more complex, sophisticated banking / wealth management inquiries.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Attracts, develops, and manages relationships within the banking office. Uncovers needs and provides suitable solutions.
• Identifies, builds, and strengthens relationships to increase penetration within community, through superior and interactive client experience.
• Anticipates financial needs of client and offers solutions through wide range of products, services, and expertise. Collaborates with business partners to bring the entire bank’s solutions to every client. Supports the private banking model and can convey the bank’s value proposition.
• Develops a strong understanding of the bank’s capabilities across all business lines including: deposits / banking, credit, and investment, for both personal needs and business.
• Provides regular value-added engagement with clients through face-to-face meetings in Office, through digital channels, and at client's preferred location.
• Owns every interaction in the office from start to finish. Masters all technologies to support the client’s needs at channel of choice.
• Proactively sources, acquires, and expands high-value client relationships by maximizing sales and service opportunities.
• Refers opportunities to partners, where appropriate, including but not limited to Consumer Lending, Wealth Management, and Commercial Banking.
• Maintains operational excellence and meets all required regulatory and compliance guidelines / policy / procedure.
• Participate in banking center calling initiatives, outreach and marketing.
• Meet or exceed assigned goals for new business, service excellence and operational performance.
• Market full range of services to every client through lobby leadership, outbound calling, marketing and banking center events.
• Effectively and efficiently resolves customer issues, looking for solutions proactively.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations and adhere to bank policies and procedures.
• Provides flexibility of coverage to other locations, as needed.
• May fill in on teller line or perform teller functions, as needed.
• Owns every interaction from start to finish.
• Masters all technologies to support the client’s needs at channel of choice.
• Cross-trained to handle teller and platform functions.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
• High School Diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service and retail/sales/business development experience.
• Strong background in financial institution operating policies and procedures, banking regulations (state and federal) and public relations preferred.
• Prior experience making outbound calls to clients or business clients and/or prospects.
• Prior banking experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of small business, mortgages, wealth management and lending services.
• Knowledge of social media and the use of communications technology (e.g., Skype for business, WebEx, etc.). Excellent understanding of banking office technology for onboarding clients.
• Solid understanding of Bank product and service offerings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective decision making and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to interact with clients, partners, and team members in a professional and personable manner.
• Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
• Ability, motivation, and preference to succeed in a goal-driven environment.
• Ability to flex in and out of various roles as needed for the client- including teller, platform.
• Strong team player and ability to function in a team environment.
• Strong commitment to personal growth, learning, and success.
• Customer-centric, relationship-focused “growth” mindset.
• Self-motivated with demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales achievement.
Hours vary, candidates must have the ability to work flexible schedules, Monday through Saturday.
Salary range of $50,000 to $70,000, based on experience!
Client offers Annual Reviews, Annual Incentive Bonus’, Stock Option, 401K Plan, Life Insurance, Short / Long Term Disability, Health / Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Referral Bonus’ and more!!
Interested candidates should submit resumes for immediate consideration!! To apply online, go to http://www.mwebconcepts.com/seekers/application.go?app_office_id=22 and register with us!
Marathon Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View other Jobs in:
2nd Shift Etch Operators in Hollis
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 07/18/2019
Machine Operator in Pelham
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 06/28/2019
Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Pelham
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 06/28/2019
Solderer in Merrimack
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 05/22/2019
General Labor in Wilton
Temporary :: Light Industrial :: 05/17/2019
Boston MA :: Direct Hire :: 04/16/2019
Weston MA :: Direct Hire :: 04/16/2019
Bedford NH :: Direct Hire :: 04/16/2019