Back to jobsCreate Account & Apply Now Log In & Apply Now Save this Job
Senior Programmer with SQL/Cobol
Job DescriptionSenior Programmmer needed for contract position in Augusta, ME.
This contract will run until 10/1/12. It is a full time position, requiring a senior level programmer to facilitiate the development of complex computer programs.
Technical Requirements include:
* Ability to program in Oracle PL/SQL (5 years exp.+)
* Experience with Oracle 10g/Application Developer
* Compiling Cobol and modifying existing code
* Extensive experience working with Unix
* Extensive experience with analyzing User Interactions relating to applications programming
Experience & Educational Requirements:
* 4 year degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Technical Education
* 10+ years experience (programming)
This is a rewarding, yet challenging contract opportunity that will allow the qualified candidate to professionally thrive while designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting application programs.
Background check is required.
Estimated contract hourly rate is $48-$51/hour.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact UsInformation Technology
164 Westford Rd, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
For more information about this position, call Kendra Strickland at
View other jobs in: